Seeking a Civil Project Manager / Controls Coordinator for a major infrastructure project during the design, planning and construction phase. You will provide the project team with coordination of project planning, programming, cost control and risk.
The role will be initially based in Maroochydore and will move to a site office once construction phase of the main construction contract commences.
- Coordinate and integrate the overall design and delivery to ensure project objectives are achieved
- Prepare and deliver submissions and reports relating to planning, programming and risks, and identify appropriate mitigation strategies and capture in relevant registers
- Provide necessary internal and stakeholder consultation expertise to deliver project requirements, including advising on the selection, engagement, and procurement
- Provide expert advice during tendering process, detailed design and construction phases
- Coordinate applications of permits and legislative requirements along with ensuring project agreements are arranged
- Provide coordination of the design and resolve conflicts or design issues
- Ability to plan and manage scope of work to meet project objectives and value for money
- Advanced Diploma Civil Engineering (equivalent or higher)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role - Essential
- Current C' Class Drivers Licence - Essential
- Experience working on rail and road infrastructure projects - Desirable
- Experience working with QLD Department of Transport and/or Main Roads - Desirable
What's on Offer?
- Contract or Fixed Term Option
- Initial 12 months duration with the consideration of a x2 12 month extension option
- November 2020 start
- Initially based in Maroochydore, then relocation to site
- Alternative/flexible location arrangement
- Work arrangements - 8 hours per day, 5 days per week
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
A certified multi-disciplinary engineering consulting company established in 1989
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.