Seeking a Site Contracts Advisor for a mining expansion project. This is not a senior position and would suit low to mid level candidates.
- Post award management of site based construction contracts
- Day to day administration including preparation and issuance of correspondence, site instructions and management of day works
- Preparing and issuing minutes of progress meetings with contractors
- Uploading and updating information into the CMS
- Provide assistance and input into the review and assessment of contractor claims
- Processing contract variations, takeover documentation and completion certificates
- 2-5 years experience in a site based environment
- Relevant qualifications or experience based
- Good knowledge and experience in administering contractual policies, processes and procedures
- Strong administrative skills and application of client contracting processes including ongoing stakeholder/ client relationship management
- MS Office, SAP competency
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
- FIFO Perth- 2/1 roster
- Competitive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
A global engineering company which provides project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors, and complex process industries
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.