Seeking a Site Environmental Advisor for major mining project in the Pilbara.
- Establishment, development, implementation and maintenance of the EMS
- Provide advice to the Construction Manager for all matters relating to Environmental and Heritage aspects, including compliance with the HSE Management Plan and the Project's legal requirements.
- Site inspections and audits of all Contractors
- Collection of site environmental monitoring data and reporting requirements
- Run environmental incident investigations and reporting
- Manage all corrective actions associated with environmental and heritage
- Manage all Approvals Request and clearing permits for the Project, including compliance of construction works to conditions listed within.
- Ensure all temporary and permanent works are constructed in accordance with the Company's design criteria
- GIS works (Mapinfo - ArcGIS)
- Deliver required Environmental training packages onsite
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role on site
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
- FIFO Perth
- 2/1 Roster
- Competitive Rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.