Seeking a Site Civil Supervisor specialising in concrete and formwork. The role is offered on a Temp to Permanent basis - FIFO Perth - 3/1 roster - Immediate start.
- Supervise the workforce on site to ensure safe, efficient and cost-effective execution of the scope of works in accordance with the approved plans, drawings, specification and procedures
- Comply with the approved budget in accordance with the cost control procedures and ensure the correct allocation of resources (plant, materials and personnel) to meet work requirements
- Monitor and ensure your individual performance with the project management team. To also actively deliver performance by supervising employees by way of praise for good performance and constructive feedback for areas of improvement
- Liaise with the plant owner, other supervisors, project manager, engineers, safety and environmental personnel to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Be involved in client meetings relating to the project dealing with production, health and safety
- Complete all required reports and other paperwork in a timely manner to meet contract and company reporting requirements
- Be involved in pre-start, toolbox and other meetings and ensure that all site personnel are fully briefed in safety, health and environmental requirements and any other information necessary to effectively perform your daily work on site
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role within the construction industry
- Strong supervisory experience across concrete, civil earthworks and formwork
- Previous civil and FIFO experience essential
- Section 44 Course
- High level of organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve successful project outcomes in a safe and effective manner
- Strong focus and understanding on safety procedures and HSE compliance
- Valid Driver's Licence
What's on Offer?
- Immediate Start
- FIFO Perth
- 3/1 Roster
- Temp to Permanent Opportunity
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Providing construction and maintenance services to multiple clients nationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.