Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, candidates and staff achieve their goals:
- Integrity - we do the right thing even when nobody is watching.
- Passion - we take pride in what we do and have a genuine enthusiasm for work and life.
- Innovation - we explore new ideas and embrace change by being proactive and showing initiative.
We have an established framework that allows driven individuals to achieve their targets and be rewarded with a competitive incentive package, attractive salary and mentorship from the Leadership Group. Our environment maintains a strong balance between competition and support, while encouraging autonomy to achieve and accountability to represent Titan and your personal brand.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Complete all daily and weekly activities diligently
- Interviewing, References and Candidate calls
- Client Business Development and Account Management calls
- Post advertisements and Maintain a social media presence
- Undertake creative and innovative search techniques as part of your daily job
- Complete compliance tasks and due diligence requirements
- Effectively manage your Job Vacancies with an innovative approach and keep stakeholders informed of progress at all times
- Ensure effective records keeping
- Ensure awareness of risk and commercial issues are handled diligently and proactively.
- Negotiate terms of business with clients to ensure a positive working framework
- While our focus is on both permanent and contract recruitment, we go above and beyond with candidate and contractor care as well as client engagement initiatives.
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruiting process, across the entire life-cycle.
- Ensure satisfaction with all parties involved.
- Effective delivery of quality service within your discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years, preferably 10+ years of experience with agency white collar recruitment, is a minimum requirement for this position and will be highly valued, along with confidence and ability to work autonomously within a mature and driven team; experience within the IT and or Telecommunications industries preferred
- Formal Qualifications not required for the role however minimum 5 years' experience required, preferably 10+ years' experience doing 360 recruitment within IT and or Telecommunications.
What's on Offer?
- Salary Package - $80,000 - $100,000
- Very competitive Incentive System
- To support and maximise your efficiency and success, we offer the best management tools and systems in the market,
- Warm desk of clients, candidates and jobs.
- Knowledgeable and established management team.
- Personal development and career advancement opportunities.
- Unique CRM, ATS and online, sourcing tools.
- Extensive database of candidates and talent pools built and maintained over two decades.
- Operational support for resume, contract and general administration.
- Marketing support to assist with online, social media and brand initiatives.
- Modern, serviced Perth CBD Office
For a confidential discussion on this position please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click 'Apply Now'
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Why Titan Recruitment?
Working at Titan Recruitment for the last 18 months has been a fantastic experience. I left a large global business and joined this close-knit team of
experienced and mature consultants with a deep understanding of the business streams that they operate within. My opportunity to build a new business unit has provided me with the support of an established management team, access to innovative software and recruitment tools and the freedom to pursue new clients and leverage off the existing clients of Titan. It has been a wonderful experience and I believe I have found a new home for the coming years and encourage motivated, passionate recruiters to come and join our team.
Suzi Johnson, Team Leader
As the Team Leader of energy and resources, I really enjoy working with my team of experienced recruiters who know the market well! Titan has a great bunch of clients, which means the challenge of trying to find the right jobs for the right candidates is much easier. The role is very challenging which makes it all the more thrilling when we succeed as a team and business.
Anthony Blair, Team Leader
Titan allows me the freedom to grow, develop and express myself and back the service I provide.
Nichola Jones, Principal Consultant
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.