Seeking a Lead Project Controls Engineer to be responsible for all controls functions, in conjunction with the Project Delivery Lead. The role based in Perth CBD is a key leadership position, setting direction and accountability of the program of works.
- Relevant qualifications and/or proven experience in a similar role
- Mining and Rail Project experience
- Ability to communicate with a team of technical, project engineering personnel and environmental specialists
- Ability to build integrated project schedules considering all development facets such as engineering, client governance approvals, statutory approvals, procurement, vendor engagement and construction
- Ability to develop first principles activity based cost estimates
- Ability to own and manage project budgets, actual costs, forecast costs to complete etc
- Linear asset project planning experience (for example roads, rail, pipelines)
- Primavera P6 software (Scheduling)
- Quest or Expert or similar (Estimating)
- MS Excel
What's on Offer?
- Leadership Position
- Long Term Contract
- Perth CBD Location
- Competitive Hourly Rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.