Seeking a QC Inspector - Welding & Fabrication
- Review of contract terms and specifications to ensure clear understanding of technical requirements and prerequisite verification and certification requirements
- Monitor Supplier quality and interface with Engineers to ensure Quality Control requirements are communicated as per the approved inspection and test plans
- Carry out inspections / quality activities at the Suppliers / Fabricators premises and complete document quality surveillance of the Supplier's work in accordance with the requirements of the Project Plans, approved ITPs, and Procedures.
- Undertake technical review of Contractor data submissions typically including; quality plans, process, ITPs, WPS, WPQR and personnel qualifications and construction records and certification
- Monitor Supplier quality, coordinate non-conformance disposition and perform surveillance and verification
- Analysis and reporting of supplier performance for input into re-qualification and management review processes
- Update Inspection Register for accurate assessment of budget requirements and weekly / monthly reporting
- Welding Inspection qualification CSWIP 3.1
- Tertiary / trade qualifications in a related discipline - (Welding, Mechanical)
- Understanding of quality management principles
- Thorough understanding of the principles and practice of inspection management
- Strong coordination skills
- Experience in reviewing WPS, WPQR and Coating documentations
- Relevant mining experience and project experience in QC Coating Inspections
- Extensive shop floor inspections at supplier / fabricator premises
What's on Offer?
- 6 Month Contract
- Leading EPCM
- Large Mining Project
- Perth based with Vendor/Supplier Visits
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.