If you are looking for a challenging role in a modern, fast moving environment then this is for you. As the Recruitment Administrator you will be exposed to operations of our Perth office and no two days will be the same.
Some of your responsibilities and activities will include:
- CV and document formatting as required
- Database Integrity and maintenance
- Job posting
- Compiling due diligence
- Switchboard Management
- Reception Duties
- Assisting the team with referencing
- Ad-Hoc administrative duties
The individual that we are looking for:
- Will have at least 2 years' experience in support roles
- Prides themselves on thinking through issues and delivering a result
- Will have high level word processing and IT skills
- Is detail oriented and thorough, with ability to follow existing company processes
What's on Offer
- Fixed term position that could lead to opportunity to grow within the company (permanent opportunity)
- Recruitment is a multi-facet business environment so you will learn new commercial and people skills and you can have a direct impact on the team around you. The Team will equally share their experience and add value to your career and growth.
- Established and hands on Leadership Group and mentoring
- City Centre office location
- Gym and End of Trip Facilities on premises
- Stand-up desks and modern office design
- Concierge and lobby facilities
If you are interested in joining a strong team and contributing to making it stronger APPLY NOW or contact Ana Galovic on 08 6467 0663 for a confidential discussion.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.