Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, candidates and staff achieve their goals:
- Integrity - we do the right thing even when nobody is watching.
- Passion - we take pride in what we do and have a genuine enthusiasm for work and life.
- Innovation - we explore new ideas and embrace change by being proactive and showing initiative.
- Knowledge - we apply industry experience and understanding to everyday situations
We have an established framework that allows driven individuals to achieve their targets and be rewarded with a competitive incentive package, attractive salary and mentorship from the Leadership Group. Our environment maintains a strong balance between competition and support, while encouraging autonomy to achieve and accountability to represent the Titan and personal brand.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant join our Resources and Energy Team in the Perth office.
This is a 360 degree role that will see you work at gaining new clients for the business while maintaining and supporting established accounts. You will manage permanent and contract candidates offering workforce solutions to clients and supporting the careers of all candidates. You will be dedicated to providing a premium service and embrace technology software and best practice in order to do this. Your commercial mind will always be looking for ways to provide a superior service.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Complete all Daily and Weekly Activities as agreed:
- Interviewing, References and Candidate calls
- Client Business Development and Account Management calls
- Post advertisements and maintain a social media presence
- Undertake creative and innovative search techniques as part of your daily job
- Effectively manage your Job Vacancies with an innovative approach and keep stakeholders informed of progress at all times
- Ensure effective record keeping and due diligence
- Ensure awareness of risk and commercial issues are handled diligently and proactively.
- Negotiate terms of business with clients to ensure a positive working framework
While our focus is on both permanent and contract recruitment, we go above and beyond with candidate and contractor care as well as client engagement initiatives.
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruiting process, across the entire lifecycle.
- Ensure satisfaction with all parties involved.
- Effective delivery of quality service within your discipline.
- 5+ years of experience with agency or internal recruitment is a minimum requirement for this position and will be highly valued, along with confidence and ability to work autonomously within a mature and driven team.
- 3+ years of experience in white collar permanent Engineering recruitment preferred
- Formal Qualifications not required for the role however, minimum 5+ years experience in a recruitment role is mandatory
What's on Offer?
- To support and maximise your efficiency and success, we offer the best management tools and systems in the market
- Salary Package of between $80,000 - $100,000
- Warm desk of clients, candidates and jobs
- Competitive Incentive Scheme
- Knowledgeable and established management team.
- Personal development and career advancement opportunities.
- Unique CRM, ATS and online, sourcing tools.
- Extensive database of candidates and talent pools built and maintained over two decades.
- Operational support for resume, contract and general administration.
- Marketing support to assist with online, social media and brand initiatives.
- Very competitive Incentive System
- Modern CBD Office with Gym and End of Trip facilities
For a confidential discussion on this position please contact Anthony Blair on 08 6467 0609 or 0419 950 878 or click Apply Now'
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Why Titan Recruitment?
Working at Titan Recruitment for the last 18 months has been a fantastic experience. I left a large global business and joined this close-knit team of experienced and mature consultants with a deep understanding of the business streams that they operate within. My opportunity to build a new business unit has provided me with the support of an established management team, access to innovative software and recruitment tools and the freedom to pursue new clients and leverage off the existing clients of Titan. It has been a wonderful experience and I believe I have found a new home for the coming years and encourage motivated, passionate recruiters to come and join our team.
Suzi Johnson, Team Leader
As the team leader of energy and resources I really enjoy working with my team of experienced recruiters who know the market well! Titan has a great bunch of clients, which means the challenge of trying to find the right jobs for the right candidates is much easier. The role is very challenging which makes it all the more thrilling when we succeed as a team and business.
Anthony Blair, Team Leader
Titan allows me the freedom to grow, develop and express myself and back the service I provide.
Nichola Jones, Principal Consultant
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.