My Client is seeking a Communications Officer on a temporary capacity, this will be a 2 month assignment Monday- Friday.
- Writes, edits and proof-reads communications content to influence a wide range of audiences.
- Prepares media releases, arranges and attends photo calls.
- Responds to media enquiries, with guidance.
- Responds to social media comments and messages.
- Responsible for social media content creation and scheduling.
- Produces video.
- Coordinates web editing team, and edits and updates website content.
- Contributes to marketing initiatives.
- Prepares, with guidance, speeches and briefing notes.
- Prepares the e-newsletter, community newsletter, advertorials and key publications as directed.
- Assists with the implementation of key strategic documents such as the City's Communications and
- Marketing Strategy, Social Media Strategy and Brand Style Guide.
- Prepares communications and promotional plans under the guidance of the Manager
- Communications and Marketing.
- Considerable knowledge and skill level demonstrated through prior experience in a communications role.
- Minimum three years' experience in a similar role.
- Highly developed ability to write, edit and proof-read communications materials across a range of mediums
- including social media.
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to influence a range of audiences.
- Experience in dealing with the media.
- Experience using website content management systems and producing e-newsletters.
- Proven ability to create, collaborate and contribute to a high performing team with highly developed research and analytical skills.
- Strong experience with social media platforms.
What's on Offer?
Supportive and well established team
Free On-site Parking
Highly competitive pay rates
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca D'Amico on (08) 6467 0629 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.