This role reports to the Commissioning Manager and supports them with planning , preparation and execution of commissioning deliverables.In your role you will manage commissioning coordinators , supervisors and administrators.
Key Criteria you must have
- Appropriate trade or engineering technical qualifications
- More than 10 years' experience of trade supervision
- More than 5 years experience with pre-commissioning and commissioning of new equipment circuits and plant
- CCMS software experience
- Good knowledge of instrumentation
- Iron Ore project experience and advantage
What's on Offer?
- Work for a tier one EPCM on a large iron-ore project
- Long term, initial 12 month contract
- 2/1 FIFO roster
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steven Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.