Titan Recruitment is currently seeking five (5) experienced Project Engineer as part of a TPG RAN refresh project
- Initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extension.
- 5 roles, 2x in NSW, 1x in VIC, 1x in WA, 1x in SA
- The Main Purpose of these positions is to be responsible for the for Telecom Implementation process in customer projects
- Technical and site solution content support to SE Product Management for project tender and preparation
- Support project prep works as part of start up team. Make sure sales item mode is used
- Give SE input to project preparation. Support start-up team in customising Nokia solutions and Nokia tools
- Support PM in preparing Quality Plan and preparation of quality module
- Participation in the pre-installation meetings
- Review of Nokia environmental issues & incorporate as needed into site solution
- Implement Project Quality Plan and quality module for site work
- Checking site configurations for logistics ordering process
- Commissioning and integration for site equipment
- Carrying out site survey when required-? site survey report
- Support site quality assessment is done according to project quality process and reporting requirements
- Carrying out Quality assessments
- Acts on changes in Project requirements or specifications
- Cooperate with network planning, SA and CW in project to ensure site implementation activities are in line with other service lines in project
- Produce site Implementation reports in format agreed with Project Mgr/ Technical Mgr/ Partner Mgr/ Project Contract Mgr
- Preparation of telecom installation materials list based on SOR
- Preparation of site-specific installation instructions
- Where needed, interface with customer relating to site issues
- Use Nokia software tools, interfaces and processes e.g. e-Tracker and traceability process. Ensure service suppliers use it correctly
- Assist with any problem solving for implementation issues on site
- Supports telecoms implementation and rollout training for partners together with PaM
- Update own competence of new products by interface with SE Product Management team
Ideally you will have:
- Technician or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical or
- 3+ years' implementation planning or field management experience in project work in
- Understanding Nokia's site and delivery processes. Ability to work in multi-national
What's on Offer?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is an established international Telco who specialises in the delivery of the latest telecommunication solutions and infrastructure to a wide variety of Tier 1 Mining companies across Australia.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.