Titan Recruitment is currently seeking an Business Systems Developer for a client within the aviation industry.
This is a Permanent role based within close proximity to Perth Airport, in brand new offices.
- Develop and implement electronic process flows, electronic data storage systems and software-based tools for the systemic improvement of work practices.
- Make use of various software platforms including the Microsoft Productivity Suite and any other relevant system for the general benefit of productivity.
- Through a helpdesk platform, coordinate and resolve IT issues that may arise for IT systems users. Coordinate protracted or complex information technology issues with 3rd party providers or the IT Consultant.
- Advanced knowledge and experience relating to the implementation of software-based systems and processes primarily involving Microsoft architecture and common data service.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft productivity suite including but not limited to, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Office Suite, Exchange, Sharepoint, Dynamics, Power Automate, PowerApps, PowerBI and Microsoft Teams. This includes the use of supporting languages such as PowerQuery for the development of processes for the above mentioned platforms.
- Minimum, two years' experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems / Management tools including but not limited to Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Intune, Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Azure generally.
- Broad experience and knowledge relating to general IT helpdesk support and troubleshooting techniques.
- Demonstrable experience relating to Database implementation and management.
- University / Vocational qualification relating to Microsoft systems, software systems development or general information technology.
- Demonstrated experience or vision relating to the implementation of productivity improvement workflows or systems in previous workplaces or previous
What's on Offer?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is an established unique business within the aviation industry and provides a one stop shop service for all airport requirements.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au