My client is currently seeking a HSE Manager to assist the State HSE Manager and state based field personnel team in meeting the health and safety strategic objectives
- Providing HS&E performance data and analysis together with recommendations to drive improvements in WHSE achievement in the assigned geographic area.
- Advise and assist field line management on overall health and safety in the workplace including the full implementation of HS&E Management System requirements, the application of safe systems of work, appropriate hazard identification and control, worker competencies, adequate HS&E processes, etc.
- Provide oversight of field line management practices to ensure all incidents are investigated and recorded, that relevant incident causal/contributing factors have been identified and that corresponding preventative actions have been developed, implemented and monitored for effectiveness.
- Issue non-conformance reports for non-conforming works and foster the appropriate management by field line management of Corrective Action Reports for HS&E issues.
- Assist field line management with the management and close-out of client non-conformance reports (IRs).
- Maintain information systems and ensure accurate records are kept.
- Recommend improvements in work instructions (procedures, guidelines, SWMSs)
- Develop or improve work standards and requirements through training and education.
- Oversee the management of reporting requirements, as per the contract and internal requirements.
- Manage the input of audit data and ensure timely delivery.
- Perform Return to Work co-ordination as required.
- Project compliance to safety regulations and management systems
- Internal and external safety and environmental reporting
- Perform and document HSE incident investigations
- Providing a high level of safety leadership coaching to project team
- Conduct HSE related training
What's on Offer?
- 6+ months contract.
- Work across a large Iron Ore Project
- Perth based role.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca D'Amico at email@example.com or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is an established international Telco who specialises in the delivery of the latest telecommunication solutions and infrastructure to a wide variety of Tier 1 Mining companies across Australia.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.