I am currently sourcing an experienced CAD Designer for our client that is based South of the River.
- You will have proven 2D/3D MicroStation design experience
- Experience on high pressure process piping and pressure reduction would be highly regarded
- You will have experience in a similar design office environment supporting project delivery of infrastructure projects
- Knowledge and experience in the interpretation and application of technical engineering standards in relation to the development of infrastructure networks
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and experience when preparing design drawings
- You are a confident communicator, you can articulate problems, come up with solutions and share these options clearly and succinctly
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and negotiate with multiple stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
- Proven time management skills to effectively manage and deliver multiple priorities
What's on Offer?
- Onsite Parking
- 12 month- Fixed Term Contract
- Great working environment
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca D'Amico at email@example.com or click Apply Now'.
Is a diversified global corporation delivering service excellence and innovative business solutions in Pipelines & Liquids, Structures & Logistics and Retail Energy.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.