This role supports the commissioning scope by the timely preparation of M&P CCMS equipment and subsequent procedures as well as the coordination, direct supervision of trades and execution of M&P commissioning deliverables.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Completions and commissioning processes and protocols
- Appropriate trade or technical qualifications and experience as described above
- More than 5 year experience of trade supervision
- Experience with pre-commissioning and commissioning of new equipment circuits and plants
- RIO and Iron Ore experiences
- Prior experience using CCMS software and creating piping test packs within CCMS systems.
What's on Offer?
- Site based role 2/1 Roster
- Major Iron ore Project
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.