The Mechanical Commissioning Supervisor is to support the Commissioning Superintendent in the definition, planning, preparation and execution of OEM mobile machine commissioning deliverables.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of completions and commissioning processes and protocols
- Appropriate trade or technical qualifications.
- More than 5 year experience of trade supervision , Iron Ore projects
- Experience with pre-commissioning and commissioning of new mobile machines (Iron Ore Plant)
- Prior experience using CCMS software
What's on Offer?
- Initial 3 - 6 month contract
- Site based role 20/8 or 15/6 Roster
- Major Iron ore Project
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Support the resources and infrastructure markets. They have strong relationships with tier 1 miners, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.