The Mechanical Commissioning Engineer will provide support to the site based commissioning team. You will supervise the contractors to ensure activities relating to construction and commissioning of mobile machines meet client expectations.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Completions and commissioning processes and protocols
- Min 2 years relevant commissioning experience
- Experience with pre-commissioning and commissioning of new mobile machines (Iron Ore)
- Prior experience using CCMS software.
- Mechanical Engineering degree
What's on Offer?
- Initial 3 - 6 month contract
- Site based role 20/8 or 15/6 Roster
- Major Iron ore Project
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Supports the resources and infrastructure markets. They have strong relationships with tier 1 miners and provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.