My client is currently looking for Training and Vendor Coordinator on a FIFO 2/1 roster. This exciting opportunity is with a leading global company.
- You will be in the Perth office for 1-2 months before mobilising to site on a 2&1 roster
- Training background, preferably Cert IV of similar
- Deliver the Commissioning Induction and Lockholder Training Package and maintain a register of inductees.
- Deliver Isolation Officer Theory training and examination.
- Develop and maintain training packages as required.
- Organise and coordinate essential training for commissioning personnel as required.
- Develop and maintain an essential training matrix and record keeping for commissioning personnel.
- Liaise with client training personnel in booking and delivering Vendor training to client operations personnel on and off site
- Develop and Maintain Vendor Schedule and manage Vendor Travel and PO's
- Work closely with Operations to Coordinate the delivery of Vendor Training sessions
- A background in the mining/resources sector
What's on Offer?
- 12+ month Contract
- FIFO 2/1 roster
- Attractive hourly salary
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca D'Amico at firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.