You will join a busy project team and will work closely with the Project Engineering to achieve specific client targets. You will assist with report writing including Scope of Works, engineering deliverables forecasting and schedule updates
- 7+ experience managing multidisciplinary engineering design work within mining industry
- BHP experience with IPS,SPS,DPS engineering projects,
- Engineering degree qualified (Structural or Mechanical) but with knowledge of Electrical and control system engineering execution
- Experience with balanced machines and hydraulics (preferred)
- Experience with report writing including Scope of Works, engineering deliverables forecasting, schedule updates.
- Ability to interpret client and sub-contract contract scopes scope and to systematically manage deliverables status and progress and keeping the team aligned on targets
- Strong commercial acumen.
What's on Offer?
- Immediate start
- 3 month contract
- Perth based CBD
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 0408837002 or click Apply Now'.
Develops competitive solutions for the challenges in the areas of Mechanical, Plant and Materials.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants