Titan Recruitment is currently seeking a Senior Manager/Operations Manager to develop a new line of business, building a Coding Bootcamp for an established education and training provider.
In this hands on role, you will use your business management skills to develop, relationships with a variety of stakeholders, operating procedures and processes and lead and manage the establishment of a new business unit.
This is a Permanent position and can be based in any state of Australia.
There are two possible types of candidates who would suit this role:
A Senior Manager who has the skills, knowledge and ability to develop a new line of business building a Coding Bootcamp.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have:
- an entrepreneurial flair.
- has worked within a start up in the education or IT industry and knows what it takes to get a business unit up and running.
- has a coding background or an understanding of what coding is all about.
- a flair for business development.
- has well developed connections within the IT industry.
The Senior Manager will develop IP, teaching methods, marketing social media and relationships with IT companies.
The second option is for an Operational Manager who can:
- run workshops.
- work on program delivery/scheduling.
- coordinate the availability of trainers, facilities and technology.
- ensure the accuracy and consistency of course content.
- ensure all required course content is maintained and available as required.
- manage questions and problems which arise related to the course content, assessment and delivery.
- ensure course delivery is conducted in line with organisations required academic standards.
Ideally you will have
- Bachelor of Business/Education or equivalent demonstrated experience in a senior management or operational position.
- similar previous experience and an understanding of vocational education course delivery/training background.
- the ability to think strategically and a keen business acumen to continue to grow the business.
- the ability to manage people, build relationships and engage with the team to get the best results.
- demonstrated high level of interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of staff and other stakeholders.
- outstanding organisational skills and a high level of responsibility and autonomy.
What's on Offer?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is a leading vocational training provider that comprises six businesses which deliver accredited and non-accredited vocational education and training solutions throughout Australia and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants