- Electrical Coordinator/Supervisor to plan, coordinate and supervise works for a large iron ore project in Western Australia.
- Will be focusing on packages across NPI, SMP or Shutdown works
- 2/1 FIFO roster
- 12 month contract
- Multiple positions
- Well regarded engineering & project delivery consultant
- WA Electrical Trade License
- EPC Background across mining and resources projects
- Electrical Supervisor/Coordination background
- Background delivering LV-HV, Instrumentation & Controls construction works across the resources sector
- Experience monitoring budgets, schedules and competing project documentation
- Able to interface with clients, manage sub contractors and coordinate crews and suppliers
- Excellent safety attitude
Whats on offer
- 12 month contract with view to extension
- 2/1 FIFO roster from Perth to the Pilbara
- Opportunity to join a long term project
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining sector
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.