- Iron ore PFS
- Civil Degree qualified
- Area of expertise: NPI (accommodation camps, NPI facilities, automation etc) & Haulage / Earthworks
- Skiils: previous study experience (especially in the iron ore space), excellent report writing and communication skills, estimating, developing schedules (with help from P6 planner), liaising with key client stakeholders, able to work autonomously, strategic thinker and leader
- 6 month contract with view to extension
- Perth CBD based
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining sector
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.