I am currently seeking an Engineering Coordinator that specialises in land management and project coordination.
- Experience in the coordination, planning and allocation of project resources.
- Knowledge and experience in land management and administration related to utility services
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) including the ability to influence, build and maintain strategic networks with a range of stakeholders and deliver excellent customer service.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to monitor multiple network projects as it relates to construction, alternations and mains replacements.
- Experience in land management and administration
- Project management experience coupled with considerable technical knowledge and experience in gas distribution systems.
- Provides specialist land management advice (e.g. land ownership, land access, easements, sub-divisions strata, land development and town planning) to business operations in line with the Energy Operations (Powers) Act and Energy Coordination Act to ensure the protection of the gas distribution network. This includes the investigation of proposed gas projects and their impact on future landowner or local government development and other tenure issues.
- Undertakes assessments of proposed subdivisions, development approvals, structure plans, town planning schemes and other land planning issues through WA Planning Commission and Local Authority referral processes.
- Maintains relevant land ownership information and the Land Owners database with relevant information related to the asset and land ownership details and escalates any potential identified issues as required.
- Supports the Engineering Services team by coordinating the planning, scheduling, estimating and invoicing for works related to network construction, alteration, mains replacement and other associated projects
- Manages minor works projects including preparing planning documents, material purchases, risk assessments, permits and expenditure estimates for small relocation augmentations and low pressure facilities works
- Consults with land owners to ensure necessary land rights and access rights for reticulated natural gas networks are obtained and maintained and that the linear corridors described by Company facilities are protected from encroachment.
- Consults with stakeholders including Government, Land Developers, Consultants and Engineering & Construction Teams to identify any land management issues and risks associated with major works projects.
What's on Offer?
- Onsite Parking
- 6 month Contract
- Great working environment
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca D'Amico at or firstname.lastname@example.org click Apply Now'.
Is a diversified global corporation delivering service excellence and innovative business solutions in Pipelines & Liquids, Structures & Logistics and Retail Energy.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.