My client is currently looking for a Project Administrator on a FIFO capacity. This exciting opportunity is with a leading global company.
- Booking travel, flights, general admin duties, etc.
- Maintain a good working relationship with onsite clients, vendors and subcontractors.
- Book travel for staff mobilising and demobilising from site
- Must have previous experience in the mobilisation process;
- Prior site experience in a similar role will be highly desirable.
- Strong Administration Experience
- Experience working in an EPCM environment (preferred)
- Previous experience supporting projects in a site capacity
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build effective internal and external networks
- Easily adaptable to rules and supervision
- Must be a team player
What's on Offer?
- Long Contract
- Site Uplift
- Attractive hourly salary
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca D'Amico at email@example.com or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.