- Focus on a number of studies within the mining and minerals processing space
- Work closely with the Studies Group as well as Discipline Engineers to ensure design coordination on multi disciplined activities
- Management of scoping, pre feasibility and feasibility studies for mine development projects.
- Permanent and contract considered
- Well regarded engineering and project delivery consultant
- Relevant metallurgy qualifications and experience in the mineral processing and material handling industry.
- Strong minesite operations background
- Strong background in scoping, pre feasibility and feasibility studies for mine development projects.
- Multi discipline design background and understanding.
- Able to interface with other disciplines and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and ability to produce project documentation
Whats on offer
- Permanent staff and contract both considered
- Strong pipeline of work
- Free car parking provided
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining sector
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.