Titan Recruitment is currently seeking a Trainer/Technical Writer to create training modules for Control Systems training.
This is a contract role around 6-8 months.
This is primarily a Perth based role with 2-3 day stints, approximately once a fortnight on site over a couple of months.
- Create training content, as well as deliver instructor led training on site over several site visits.
- Create training modules through attention to detail and the ability to quickly understand the functional specifications for the Control System.
- Use graphic editing software to create illustrations and flow diagrams.
- Maintain a eye for detail when reviewing documentation.
- Follow QA and document control procedures with respect to version control.
- Create schedules for the development and delivery of the training program.
- Complie training modules, participant's workbooks, trainer's guide, presentation (with use of multi-media), writen assessments and practical assessment checklists.
Ideally you will have:
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong skills with MS Office templates and VBA.
- Excellent MS Word and MS PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of materials handling (preferable)
- Good communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with client representatives and Control Systems Engineers.
What's on Offer?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click 'Apply Now'.
Our Client is a leading provider of professional infrastructure and built environment solutions, working across multiple markets and industries.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants