- 8 - 15 years experience as a Civil Engineer.
- Focus on a range of civil and rail projects for large iron ore mining projects
- Background working for EPC/EPCM consultants
- Project Engineering background
- Studies experience beneficial
- Experience delivering access roads/haul roads, bulk earthworks and associated civil infrastructure
- Excellent client skills and able to interface with Engineering & Project Teams
- Strong background in budgets, schedules and quality
- Able to complete project documentation and complete a range of project delivery tasks
- Initial 3 month contract with strong chance of extension
- Perth CBD based
- Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining sector
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.