The role will oversee all financial aspects across two offices . The position will be part of the leadership group and drive both the day to day operations and future growth of the business.
As the position is a mix of Finance and Commercial Management, they are looking for an all-rounder and motivated person who has a hands-on mindset and will be engaged with the overall running of the business with an input in to commercial issues.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall financial operations of the business. It is a varied role and is responsible for the following:
- Statutory reporting requirements.
- Financial and management reporting for the business.
- Analysis of operating results and recommendations for business improvements.
- Banking and finance facilities
- Overseeing payroll for large contractor base
- Budgets and forecasting and cashflow management
- Maintenance and development of internal control policies and procedures
- Oversee and support AR/AP and general accounting functions
- Corporate policies and procedures
- Review of commercial contracts with clients and suppliers
- Negotiations with Clients, Suppliers and Vendors to maximise outcomes
The individual we are looking to join our team will possess the following:
- Be hands on, have a strong work ethic, highest level of integrity, the drive and determination to succeed
- Strong technical accounting skills, supported by CA or CPA qualifications.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a hands on financial role.
- At least 2 years' experience in a commercial / operational business
- Experience in commercial negotiations with clients and suppliers
- Experience Team supervision of AR/AP and payroll
- Be able to advise the business on contractual and commercial risks
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to confidently deal with a variety of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- New start for the new year - on offer is a permanent opportunity starting 4 January 2021 (start date flexible for the right candidate)
- Recruitment is a multi facet business environment so you will learn new commercial, legislative and risk management skills and you can have a direct impact on the team around you.
- You will have direct exposure to, and be mentored by Owner/Founder of the business along with being a valued member of our Leadership Group (including further Leadership development via an external provider)
- In return for your dedication to this role, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, a vibrant and experienced team, along with the opportunity to further develop your career with a growing and high-performing organisation.
- Incentive based on your contribution to the business
- We have an active social calendar which includes social gatherings, team sports events, regular morning teas, Friday wind down drinks and we bring our teams together to celebrate the end of year at our annual Christmas party.
- City Centre office location with: gym and end of trip facilities on premises, stand-up desks and modern office design
If you are interested in joining a strong team and contributing to making it stronger APPLY NOW or contact Craig Van Heurck on 08 6467 0611 for a confidential discussion.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.