• Civil Engineer with strong experience with rehabilitation of roads, earthworks, drainage & associated infrastructure
• 8/6 FIFO roster to the Pilbara
- Able to interface with stakeholders, prepare reports and project documentation
- Overseeing quality and monitoring schedule and budget
- Initial 6 month contract
- Immediate start
- Formal Civil Engineering degree qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- Experience in rehabilitation of roads, earthworks, drainage & associated infrastructure
- Able to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- Project Engineering background
- Excellent reporting and communication
What's on Offer
- Initial 6 month contract with view to extension
- 8/6 FIFO roster from Perth to the Pilbara region of WA
- Competitive rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and heavy industrial sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.