Titan Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Graphic Designer for an established education and training provider.
This is a new created role and is a result of the business growing to the stage that it requires a dedicated resource.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate your significant graphic design industry experience.
This is a Permanent position, will be based in Osborne Park and an immediate start is available..
- To develop, design & manage the organisational branding, communications material, the production of student collateral, company material &
- To manage the company website.
- Establish software/design standards using products such as Adobe and MS Office.
- Work with a number of business units to develop and design content.
Ideally you will have:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a graphic design or similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to the detail to deliver quality outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong computer skills using MS Office, a recognised graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite and CMS.
- Outstanding organisational skills, the ability to work autonomously and a willingness to learn.
- A self-starter attitude and a proactive approach.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
An attractive salary is on offer for the right candidate, commensurate with experience.
- Bachelors degree with a major or concentration in graphic design (desirable).
What's on Offer?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now.
Our Client is a leading vocational training provider that comprises six businesses which deliver accredited and non-accredited vocational education and training solutions throughout Australia and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants