Amazing opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who is coming from an SMP mining background to join an established $300m turnover business who are looking to appoint a SPM who due to succession planning is capable and ready to move into a Senior Operations Manager role in the next 12-18 months. In your role as Senior Project Manager you will be hands- on and have had previous experience managing and executing large brownfield SMP type mining projects.
You will be a strong leader who is capable of leading a skilled workforce to execute projects. This role will really suit someone who does not mind working in a site environment and wants to get the job done, as this is a role which will require some on site commitment (30%).
- 5+Years Project Managing mining projects up to $40 million
- Strong construction background working for the contractors
- Sound commercial acumen (Budgets, planning and contracts)
- Must be able to forge strong relationships with the clients and also focus on BD
- Strong commitment to OH&S
- Degree qualified Mechanical engineer or equivalent
What's on Offer?
- Full time opportunity
- Perth based role with site roster during project execution
- Good opportunities for career advancement
- A very attractive salary and package
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Ian Bond on 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Is a leading Maintenance, Project Management and execution provider to the resources sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.