Titan Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Social Media Administrator for an established education and training provider.
This is a new created role and is a result of the business growing to the stage that it requires a dedicated resource.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate your significant experience and knowledge of the Social Media landscape.
This is a Permanent position, will be based in Brisbane/Gold Coast and an immediate start is available.
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Facebook and others
- Work closely with the Graphic Designer to develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns, ensuring brand consistency, reviewing success and looking for improvement opportunities
- Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research the best ways to increase traffic
- Plan paid social media advertising strategies and budgets
- Resolve customer issues through social media
- Create engaging written and visual content for blog
- Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research
- Write effective, concise copy for multiple platforms, websites, and social networks
Ideally you will have:
- An excellent understanding of the Social Media landscape with expertise in Social Strategy
- 2+ years experience managing social channels
- Excellent analytical, data analysis and time-management skills
- Strong experience in Social Media organic platforms such Instagram, Facebook etc
- The ability to adapt content to specifically suit individual social networks ensuring it aligns with brand aesthetics.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to the detail to deliver quality outcomes.
- A demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities.
- Experience with technologies, best practices and creative design across multiple platforms
- Outstanding organisational skills, the ability to work autonomously and a willingness to learn.
- A self-starter attitude and a proactive approach.
An attractive salary is on offer for the right candidate, commensurate with experience.
What's on Offer?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now.
Our Client is a leading vocational training provider that comprises six businesses which deliver accredited and non-accredited vocational education and training solutions throughout Australia and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants