Titan Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager for an established education and training provider.
This is a newly created role and is a result of the business growing to the stage that it has recognised the opportunity to be able to provide a new service to its clients.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate your significant recruitment knowledge, ideally within the Aged Care Sector.
This is a Permanent position, will be based in Adelaide and an immediate start is available.
- To develop, design and manage a new Aged Care Recruitment Business Unit.
- Implement operational processes & procedures, contracts, cost structures and employment records.
- Interviewing, References and Candidate calls.
- Client Business Development and Account Management calls.
- Complete compliance tasks and due diligence requirements.
- Effectively manage Vacancies with an innovative approach, keeping stakeholders informed of progress at all times.
- Ensure effective records keeping and high level of accuracy.
- Ensure awareness of risk and commercial issues are handled diligently and proactively.
- Negotiate terms of business with clients to ensure a positive working framework.
- While our focus is on permanent recruitment, we intend go above and beyond with candidate care as well as client engagement initiatives.
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruiting process.
- Ensure satisfaction with all parties involved.
- Effective delivery of quality service.
- Minimum of 3 years, preferably 5+ years of experience within an agency setting as a Recruiter or Candidate Manager will be highly valued, along with
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to the detail to deliver quality outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong computer skills using MS Office and CRM.
- Outstanding organisational skills and a willingness to learn.
- A self-starter attitude and a proactive approach.
An attractive salary is on offer for the right candidate, commensurate with experience.
What's on Offer?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now.
Our Client is a leading vocational training provider that comprises six businesses which deliver accredited and non-accredited vocational education and training solutions throughout Australia and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.