- Major iron ore project
- 12 months contract
- Liaise with contractors, answering construction TQs, advising on modifications
- 5-10 years experience
- 2 weeks, on 1 week off roster
- Able to interface with stakeholders & complete project delivery tasks
- Asset Integrity experience across mining and mine plant structures
- Well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant
- Degree qualified Civil/Structural Engineer
- Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and metals sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.