This is an opportunity to build on your existing project experience while working within a reputable company on a resources project. You will work closely with the Project Manager dealing with the client to assist in all project engineering duties.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and ensure all internal and externals are consulted during the project process.
- Ensure the works are constructed in accordance with safety and environmental legislation.
- Conducting risk assessments and design reviews.
- Reporting, Technical Assessments, Cost Estimations, Risk Assessments, Tender Financial and Technical Evaluations
- Ensure safety, cost, quality, environmental and time targets are met
- Skilled in areas such as NPI (accommodation camps, facilities etc)
- Experience working in an EPCM & mining environment, previously worked on a study
- Knowledge of other disciplines such as Haulage & Earthworks
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications
- Ability to perform effectively in a team environment and foster good relationships
- Highly developed language, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer:
Initial contract running until May 2021, with the possibility to extend to the end of 2021
$105 per hour including super
Perth CBD location
For more information and a confidential discussion please Ian Bond on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Has a solid reputation as a trusted multi-disciplined EPCM to the mining, resource and industrial infrastructure sectors. They believe the key to successful project delivery is based on their values of integrity, action, commitment and excellence.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.