The position plays an instrumental part of the operation leadership team while also being pivotal to the ongoing development and monitoring of long-term maintenance strategies to ensure asset integrity. You must be able to demonstrate a real commitment towards safety, have sound communication and organisational skills, have high attention to detail and a desire to continuously improve operations.This is an opportunity to build on your existing project experience while working within a reputable company on a resources project. You will work closely with the Project Manager dealing with the client to assist in all project engineering duties.
- Ongoing development, promotion and monitoring of long-term preventative maintenance and reliability measures and strategies to ensure asset integrity.
- Development of technical specifications for competitive tendering of remediation, upgrade works and acquisition of new equipment.
- Coordination and planning of Major Maintenance Programs and site shutdown activities based on long-term perspectives as well as middle-short term perspectives.
- Train personnel to create robust preventive and systematic maintenance systems across the site.
- Work closely with the Production personnel to allow effective preventative maintenance programs to be carried out in a timely manner.
- Actively promote and contribute to the development and implementation of maintenance improvement ideas and plans.
- Manage site engineering documents (including technical standards and site drawings)
- Provide support, advice and assistance to other departments as required.
- Interpret and apply relevant statutory and regulatory legislation.
Tertiary Engineering qualification in a Mechanical discipline
Fixed plant experience
5+ years experience in a Mechanical Engineering role
Site based experience is a must.
What's on Offer:
Initial contract running until March 2022, with the possibility to extend
$90 - $105 ph including super (DOE)
Port Hedland location
For more information and a confidential discussion please Ian Bond on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Has a solid reputation as a trusted multi-disciplined EPC to the mining, resource and industrial infrastructure sectors. They believe the key to successful project delivery is based on their values of integrity, action, commitment and excellence.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.