I'm currently seeking a Contracts Administrator, this is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing mining company.
- Develop contract proposals to support organisational goals
- Review contract estimates, including proposed materials, production costs, etc and determine whether they seem reasonable and accurate
- Negotiate and approve contract terms while ensuring that projects remain within the established budget
- Attend meetings to assess progress on projects which are in motion, and take detailed notes to share with stakeholders
- Analyse contracts to ensure they comply with state and federal laws and regulations
- 3+ year's prior experience in a contract administration role or a related field
- Possesses superior attention to detail in order to spot inconsistencies in contracts
- Write contract letters and other communications and notices
- Create regular status reports regarding progress on projects
What's on Offer?
- Flexible working hours
- PT or FT opportunity with the right person
- Great working environment
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rebecca D'Amico at email@example.com or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an ASX-listed mining company that is currently committed to creating value for our stakeholders by becoming a world class producer of material for technologies around the world.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.