This is your opportunity to work for one of Australia's leading EPCM delivery Service Partners to successfully recruit and place a suitably qualified Senior Contracts Specialist for a 6 month contract position supporting our Clients site team.
- Monitor and record all commercial correspondence.
- Prepare, obtain approvals from Approvers and issue commercial correspondence.
- Attend weekly progress meetings with Contractors.
- Minute, distribute, record.
- Record & report commercial matters
- Issue monthly progress payment forms to Contractors. "
- Review and validation of preliminary payment claims against contract payment schedules and progress.
- Liaise with Package Engineer & Construction Team regarding assessment of progress of works
- Facilitate preparation, approval and issue of Site Instructions.
- Reconciliation of Dayworks and Site Instructions costs for incorporation into Contract Variations
- Review and validation of claims relating to Construction matters (CC, SC)
- "liaison with Package Engineer & Construction Team, assisting in drafting responses to contractors claims.
- Provide recommendation for resolution.
- Management of claims, maintenance of records & registers
- Preparation & processing of CVAR's and Variation Directions.
- Facilitation of approvals.
- Systems & registers management & reporting.
- Monitoring of Contractor's compliance, progress and deliverables.
- Maintenance of records, registers & reporting.
- Assist Construction Team with management of TQ's including record maintenance.
- Monitoring of TQ's for early identification of commercial impact and issues.
- Recording and reporting of issues and potential claims
- Preparation of Requests for Pricing for site related items
- Identification of changes to the construction scope.
- Recording and reporting of issues and potential claims.
- Attend cost forecast meetings.
- Report claims status.
- Provide input to budget management.
- Educate, support and monitor the Construction Team compliance with processes, policies and procedures.
At least 7 years' experience in relevant discipline
Experience in the relevant discipline in the same or similar industry
ASAP Start, Site Location (2/1)
6 Month Contract
Up to $90 ph including super + 10% site uplift
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Ian Bond on 64670658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.