This is your opportunity to work for one of Australia's leading EPCM delivery Service Partners to successfully recruit and place a suitably qualified Senior Contracts Specialist for a 6 month contract position supporting our Clients Perth team.
The position is responsible for supporting the Lead E&I Contracts package and requires someone with specific electrical installation packages experience.
- Work with engineering, planning, project controls, construction, HSE and quality to ensure contractors deliver specified services on-time.
- Identify, develop and propose sources, solicit contractors, receive tenders, proposals and associated submissions.
- Undertake negotiation of contracts, including terms and conditions and pricing and delivery, monitor contractors' performance, measure work in progress and propose and negotiate changes to enhance contractors' support to the project.
- Ensure contractor's documentation, including proposal securities, insurance, bonds and performance securities are received in accordance with the contract and are safely stored.
- Ensure contractor's documentation, including tender securities, insurance, bonds and performance securities are received in accordance with the contract and are safely stored.
- Ensure contractor documentation, including work specification products due in the initial contract stages which set the parameters of the contractor's performance of requirements, are received, reviewed and approved and implemented or revised and approved to meet the contract, as appropriate.
- Monitor contractor's performance, approve invoices with proper supporting documentation, conduct change negotiations, manage and negotiate claims, maintain contract files, closeout contract when completion has occurred and provide surviving documentation to responsible parties.
- At least 7 years' experience in relevant discipline
- Prior electrical installation package experience
- Must have experience with Contract Management Systems such as Omnicom, Procon etc
- Experience in the relevant discipline in the same or similar industry
ASAP Start, Perth CBD
6 Month Contract
Up to $90 ph including super
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Ian Bond on 64670658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.