Reporting to the project manager you will be working in the site based project team.
You will manage multiple projects simultaneously and ensure they are delivered on time and within budget
- 10+ years background as a Mechanical Engineer/Mechanical Project Engineer (site)
- EPC / EPCM site based mining project experiences
- SMP background required; Iron experience essential
- Must be budget focused and Schedule driven
What's on Offer?
- Site based role with a 2 and 1 roster
- Start now or within 4 weeks
- Major Iron Ore project
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steven Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.