Overhead Supervisor required for a large operational Rail network. Your role will see you ensure the operational performance of all Overhead Line Equipment. This will entail;
- Providing leadership direction, guidance, technical expertise and support in the maintenance and repair of an entire network of 25kv AC catenary lines
- Supervising staff in the maintenance, servicing and repair of the OLE assets
- Maintaining a high level of safety on an operational rail network
- Assisting in the investigation and reporting all OLE incidents and preparing technical reports on maintenance and repair activities to ensure maximum effectiveness of the systems
- Ensuring impeccable site records and documents in line with organisation's processes and safety procedures
- Driving initiatives to identify opportunities to improve systems, safety and best practice
- Evaluate and assess new technologies to improve safety and efficiency
This is a strategic role which will require someone to have a wealth of knowledge on Rail networks and know maintenance requirements and construction processes. In order to be successful in this role it will take a dedicated and motivated person.
Criteria for this role includes:
- Certificate III in ESI - Power Systems - Rail Traction
- Extensive experience working on 25kV AC Systems for Rail Traction. Please note that people without the Rail experience will not be considered. This will not suit someone with overhead power lines in the Power industry.
- Expertise maintaining 25kV AC OLE systems
- Experience around restoration of de-wirement in 25kV AC Systems
- Knowledge of major tools and equipment used for the maintenance and construction of an electrified network
- Strong communication skills and background in managing Linesman
What's on Offer?
This is a staff position that will allow you to work on a large Rail network. The role will give you direction, autonomy and further development and training options.
Salary position. Strong commitment and provision on training courses, qualifications etc.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lianne Adlington 08 6467 0603 or click Apply Now'.
Large organisation with a strong commitment to local transportation, safety and community engagement.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.