Opportunity to join a leading EPCM in the Pilbara on a long term contract with the potential for extension. Working on site, this role will operate as a 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth, for a 9-month contract. You will be providing contracts support including document control and submission.
- Liaising and negotiating agreements with a wide variety of stakeholders both internal and external
- Support the day-to-day management and administration of contracts associated with the project
- Contribute to the implementation of policies, manuals, plans, specifications, and process documents
- Completing specification documents in accordance with client plans
- Review of tender documentation and identification of contract risks
- Compilation and preparation of site progress claims
You should possess the following:
- Strong experience working on major construction projects
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years of site experience in a similar role
- Experience working in an EPCM or mining/resource environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Clear and articulate communication skills for relationship building with senior leaders and business stakeholders
What's on Offer?
9 month contract with possible extensions
$70-78 ph inc super
For more information and a confidential discussion please Ian Bond on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.