Opportunity to join a leading EPCM in the South West on a long term contract with the potential for extension.
- Update project schedules fortnightly in P6
- Ensure project schedule information is matching and reflected in client system - major milestones
- Review approved PCCF's and ensure they are accurately reflected in P6 and Client system where necessary
- Load approved phase plans and align with project estimates
- Load approved PWRB's and align with project estimates
- Load approved OC work requests and align with project estimates
- Produce overall portfolio plan including approved projects and place holders for future phases and unapproved projects
- Run fortnightly resource forecasting reports and distribute for information and comment
- Run fortnightly planning meetings- resourcing, milestones etc.
- Critical path analysis (large projects)
- S-Curves (large projects)
- Issue site resource histograms for monthly review
- Align with Capital plan and ensure alignment from a portfolio perspective
- Run Bi weekly milestone reports for approved works
- Publish full milestone information for top projects for review
- Organise and hold monthly meeting
- Produce monthly dashboards for finalisation by site lead
- Work with the client cost and schedule controller in support function
- Produce ad hock general schedule and cost reports as and when required by Site Lead
- Client resource forecasting reports (overhead calculations) Project Cost
- Monthly Invoicing - Review and oversee
- Weekly forecasting reviews and verifications - On target for month, QTR, and Annual Capital allocation
- Run GCMS PMR cost reports and distribute to PTL's for review and comment - CPI
- Review estimates to ensure alignment with schedules
- Progress updates in Ecosys
- Review and processing of PCCF's
- Run and report on weekly GID figures
- Internal cost reporting - WPR reports for Monthly meetings
- Support estimate development for project controls costing
You should possess the following:
- A recognised Bachelor qualification in the relevant discipline.
- Extensive experience in Project Controls
- Highly competent in P6 Primavera and Quantity / Manhour Reporting
- Highly competent in Excel and Word. Able to produce charts, histograms, reports and interrogate data
- Experience with Netpoint preferable
- Able to communicate with Client, EPCM and Contractors on site
- Experienced with site construction project controls.
What's on Offer?
12 month contract with possible extensions
$70-75 ph inc super
South West based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please Ian Bond on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.