I am currently seeking a Senior Electrical engineer. You will undertake electrical design work, provide specialist technical advice and maintenance support across Project Delivery Group, Operations and Maintenance groups.
- Undertake design, develop technical solutions and provide advice for power, instrumentation and high voltage projects across the PDG and Operations portfolio.
- Preparation of technical documents including specifications, reports, calculations, cost estimation and details/schedules for projects.
- Provide advice on maintenance, condition, refurbishment and replacement of various electrical plant.
- Manage and promote the engineering change management process with incoming work requests.
- Write reports for Participation in HAZOPs, Risk Assessments and design reviews.
- Participate in the Field Leadership Program to help improve CBH safety outcomes.
- Degree qualified in Bachelor of Engineering in (Electrical/Power).
- Minimum 10 years relevant industry based experience or similar.
- Experience in HV, MV and LV electrical distribution design projects.
- Experience with power system analysis and studies / design of earthing and protection systems and arc flash analysis (desirable).
- Experience in the investigation and analysis of complex electrical engineering problems.
- Experience in technical report writing.
- Sound knowledge of Hazardous Area standards.
- Well-developed computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including databases, spreadsheets and engineering programs (PowerCad-5 desirable.
What's on offer
- Senior role with the opportunity to work on diverse projects.
- Perth Based Role
- 12+ month Contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please Rebecca D'Amico at email@example.com or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well-regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and defence sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.