This is your opportunity to join a mining operator, building a ½ billion-dollar plant in regional WA. Due to this being a new project, they require a multi-skilled individual who has experience across a variety of disciplines including Quantity Surveying, Estimating and Cost planning/reporting. This role is pivotal to their success and will provide support to the project controls and commercial teams. As the title suggests, this is a generalist role, across all aspects of the project, and you will be the one responsible for extracting key information, and accuracy in the details.
As the commercial arrangements and pricing on multiple packages are renegotiated, you will work with the commercial team to pull together final tender and scope documentation. As the project goes into execution phase, the construction contractors will multiply, and your role will evolve from estimating and QS into a cost control function with occasional site visits.
The company team consists of 30 people and you will report to the Project Controls Manager on a daily basis, but be able to work autonomously. They pride themselves on a adult/adult environment, where flexible working is offered.
- 5+ years experience in large construction and mining projects
- Worked for owner/operator aswell as EPC/M and contractor side
- Experience / understanding construction of complex SMP plant
- Strong experience in Estimating and Cost Management
- Proficient in Excel and knowledge of IN8 would be advantageous
- The ability to interrogate lead engineer and subcontractors and suppliers for data
- Ideally a Q/S, Engineering or Construction Economics qualification
- Want to work within a close knit team
What's on Offer?
- Fixed term contract 2-3 years+ worth of work
- $120k - $170k + super (DOE)
- Perth based role with some adhoc visits to site
- Adult working environment with flexibility offered
- Opportunity to work in a versatile role and not be "pigeon holed"
For more information and a confidential discussion please Ian Bond on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.