- Focusing across brownfield iron ore projects
- Design of HV and LV electrical systems used in a brownfields mining environment.
- Specification and design of electrical equipment.
- Participation in risk and hazard studies.
- Construction support and commissioning in electrical installations.
- Power systems design / modelling
- Control and instrumentation design
- Initial 12 month contract
- Perth CBD based
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Degree in electrical engineering
- 8 - 15 years plus experience
- Strong design engineering background
- Mining project experience, Brownfield project experience ideal
- Able to interface other disciplines and clients
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations and statutory requirements around electricity in mining and heavy industry.
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and metals sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.