- Specialist Electrical & Control Systems engineering consultancy servicing the mining, materials handling & utilities sector
- Senior Power Systems Engineer and Power Systems Engineer required
- Team size: 7, company size: approx 40 staff in total
- Role focused on the following; detailed engineering design, system analysis and modelling, design calculations, computer simulations, Equipment selection and procurement
- Perth CBD based with ad hoc site visits
- Able to speak with clients and stakeholders
- Able to produce engineering reports
- Permanent staff positions
- Competitive salaries offered
- Degree in electrical engineering
- 5 - 15 years plus experience
- Strong design engineering background in either the following; minerals processing applications, power generation, power distribution/ transmission or the utilities sector.
- Strong HV design background and power simulation software experience
- Electrical plant selection and and experience with specifications - transformers, switchgear, cables, motors
- Able to interface with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations and statutory requirements around electricity in mining and heavy industry.
- Previous site experience or commissioning background beneficial
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded electrical & control systems engineering consultancy that services the mining, materials handling & utilities sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.