Our client is seeking a technically astute and experienced Principal Process Engineer to join their dynamic team. This is an opportunity to work with one of the major EPCMs on an exciting project in it's development phase. We are seeking candidates who possess strong communication and leadership skills and who take a proactive approach to their work.
- Degree qualified
- 10+ years experience
- Extensive experience within mining; must have iron ore dry and wet plant experience
- Familiar with iron ore testing procedures
- Strong design experience, studies, detailed design, commissioning and operations
- Mass balance, wet screening, thickening, pumping, piping, cyclones and belt filters experience
- Highly developed influential skills and stakeholder management
- A logical thinker, strong problem solver and results focused individual
- This role will drive process and continuous improvement to ensure smooth delivery of services
- Lead the process engineering and provide key input to various project stages
- Ensure process engineering is completed on time and within budget
- Work with clients to develop the process flowsheet and undertake appropriate trade-off studies as required
- Process design including process design criteria, mass/water balances, PFDs, P&IDs and control philosophy
- Assist with study reports and operating costs
- Mentor junior process engineering staff to ensure they are competent to carry out their roles safely and efficiently
- Liaise with other engineering and technical personnel to ensure overall project goals are met
- Aid in the design and implementation of test work programs for development of suitable flow sheets
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Perth based role
- Work with one of the major EPCMs
For more information and a confidential discussion please Melissa St Clair on (08) 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A major EPCM delivering multi-disciplined engineering and project management services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.