We are looking for a vibrant and proactive marketing co-ordinator to assume responsibility for the day to day marketing activities and systems within a busy business.
This is an autonomous role which will expose you to all facets of traditional and digital marketing within the recruitment and contracting industry, as well as offering strategic input to help shape Titan's brand in the market.
- Work with Managers to implement a marketing strategy
- Manage social media strategy to ensure professional and consistent branding and messaging to market
- Build and distribute monthly EDMs
- Coordinate job board advertising and daily social media posts and ensure all is in line with branding and quality guidelines
- Organise and manage the smooth running of events for staff, clients and contractors
- Manage Content Management strategy and copywriting
- Assist in management, upgrades and functionality improvement of the Titan Recruitment company website
- Creation of new marketing collateral and modernisation of old
- Contribute to the development and management of internal tools and intranet
- Stay abreast and feedback to management new and innovative tools and approaches to marketing
- Produce monthly reporting for consultant and business activity and provide recommendations to managers
- Manage company subscriptions and general branding initiatives
- Support management in initiatives such wellness education, work life balance, etc
- An individual wanting to assume responsibility for this function within the business, to own the function
- A formal marketing and/or business qualification
- Experience in the recruitment and/or engineering industries are a bonus.
- Previous experience across traditional, digital and social media marketing
- Be passionate about use of technology and continuous improvement and streamlining of processes (if you do not enjoy working with systems and detail, this role is not for you)
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strategic understanding of the importance of the marketing function to the business as a whole
What's on Offer
Recruitment is a multi facet business environment so you will learn new commercial and people skills and you can have a direct impact on the team around you.
- In return for your dedication to this role, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, a vibrant and experienced team, along with the opportunity to further develop your career with a growing and high-performing organisation.
- We have an active social calendar which includes social gatherings, team sports events, regular morning teas, Friday wind down drinks and we bring our teams together to celebrate the end of year at our annual Christmas party.
- City Centre office location with: gym and end of trip facilities on premises, stand-up desks and modern office design
- Work with good people, with good values, and great positive intent
- Consideration will be given to a 4 day week and some working from home
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.
Why Titan Recruitment?
Working at Titan Recruitment has been a fantastic experience. I left a large global business and joined this close-knit team of experienced and mature consultants with a deep understanding of the business streams that they operate within. My opportunity to build a new business unit has provided me with the support of an established management team, access to innovative software and recruitment tools and the freedom to pursue new clients and leverage off the existing clients of Titan. It has been a wonderful experience and I believe I have found a new home for the coming years and encourage motivated, passionate recruiters to come and join our team.
Suzi Johnson, Team Leader
As the team leader of energy and resources I really enjoy working with my team of experienced recruiters who know the market well! Titan has a great bunch of clients, which means the challenge of trying to find the right jobs for the right candidates is much easier. The role is very challenging which makes it all the more thrilling when we succeed as a team and business.
Anthony Blair, Team Leader